- This event has passed.
CPSP5_Governance of Social Protection Systems: Roles & Responsibilities of Board of Trustees/Directors
September 15 @ 8:00 am - September 19 @ 5:00 pmTsh.1500000
Social Security Boards (SSBs) have important responsibilities to ensure that the member’s contributions are properly managed and that the schemes are transparent in their operations and assuring that their policies and practices comply with the law. This course is intended to increase the capacity of SSBs on a range of legal, regulatory, managerial and financial governance issues required at the level of a scheme and national system at large towards effective and efficient governance of social security schemes. The course aims to systematize the capacity of SSBs in their roles and responsibilities as vital bodies for strengthening democratic governance and representing the interests of workers, employers, pensioners and other constituents in the national social protection system. The Modules covered in this course are;
- SPA 20_Principal Methods, Policies & International Standards (in the Provision of SP)
- SPA 21_Role of Stakeholder Relations in Governance of Social Security Schemes
- SPA 22_Key Issues in the Managerial and Financial Governance of Social Security Schemes
- SPA 23_Key Elements of Social Budgeting, Actuarial Reports & Risk Management (for informed Decision Making).
- SPA 24_ Key Elements of Public Procurement for Decision Makers
- Senior Management, Board of Directors/Trustees and Directors,
- First-line and middle level managers and technical and non-technical staff of both public and private organizations and professional bodies.
- NGOs and Community Organizers.
- private individuals,
For Online Participants cost will be 700
Only administrators can add new users.