- This event has passed.
CPSP1_Principles of Social Protection Administration
February 7 @ 8:00 am - February 11 @ 5:00 pmTsh.1500000
The course offers participants a unique opportunity to understand social protection as a social risk management instrument by exploring fundamental principles enshrined in the basic concepts, practices and social security international standards. Furthermore, the course exposes participants to the trending issues of social protection in Africa and globally such as social protection and gender equality/empowerment; climate change; HIV/AIDS and SDGs, needless to mention. The modules covered in this course are as follows;
- SPA 01_Introduction to Social Protection – concepts, history, components & coverage, Institutional arrangements & Role of the ILO
- SPA 02_Social Protection Financing
- SPA 03_Social Budgeting
- SPA 04_Actuarial Practices in Social Protection
- SPA 05_Cross Cutting Issues in Social Protection
- Senior Management, Board of Directors/Trustees and Directors,
- First-line and middle level managers and technical and non-technical staff of both public and private organizations and professional bodies.
- NGOs and Community Organizers.
- private individuals,
Only administrators can add new users.